Monday, April 12, 2010

Pictures of Our House

I want to catch up on several trips we've taken in the past 2 months, but in the meantime, my Mom recently visited which meant that our house was perfectly neat and clean for about a day! During that brief window I took pictures of most rooms in the house, though I forgot the basement, which is a finished walk-out with a family/TV room, bathroom and laundry/storage room, so not very exciting anyway. The house has 4 floors: basement; main floor; 2nd floor with kids' bedrooms, bath & guest room; and 3rd floor with master bed & bath. We posted video from the boys' rooms a few months back so I didn't include pictures here. Also in that video post was the boys' bathroom, and all of the baths look very similar, same tile and fixtures. We actually really love our house! I had braced myself for something old and small and cramped, but what we have here is actually newer, more modern, and more spacious than what we have in Michigan.
Entrance door
Living room
Living room/computer area/dining room
From end of living room, looking into kitchen at left & entrance hall to the right. Open staircase up and down to the right.
Left side of kitchen
Right side of kitchen
Guest room
Guest room
Master bedroom
Master bedroom

1 comment: