Monday, October 26, 2009

Part 3 of Ethan's Paris story

Hello it's Ethan again. This is my part 3 of our Paris exploration vacation. This time I'll talk about Friday. So Friday we only did one thing but it was a big thing!! We went to Disneyland Paris!! It was so cool. Some nice people that my dad used to work with in Michigan gave my family and me the tickets as a going away present to my dad. Alright back to Disneyland, so as I was saying it was so cool. One of my most favorite rides I went on is called Space Mountain 2. It was amazing!! It went upside down, went extremely fast (obviously), and it felt like you were in space!! It was supposed to be like you were in space it's in the ride name, Space mountain. In Disneyland they worked hard to make it like Halloween. Another ride I really liked was a ride that is called Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. It was super cool!! It went upside down, and at the beginning there was this huge climb and then you turned a corner and down you went almost as fast as a rocket. And finally, I saved my favorite ride to talk about last, it is called Big thunder mountain. It was super, amazing, extreme, cool, and a bunch of other good stuff. At one point it went under ground, under a lake to be exact. Then it went on to this big mountain in the middle of the lake. It was indescribably good, great, amazing well you get the point. Plus our whole family could go on it. Well that's pretty much it for Friday so as Mickey Mouse would say toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Sound's like you enjoyed your trip to Paris. Sorry to hear Griffin wasn't feeling the greatest. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete