Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ethan's view of school: Part Two

At my school we have P.E, art, computers, and music more than once a week. I also have German every day. These are five German words I"ve learned from my German class 1. Fleigen which means flying 2. Leigen which means laying 3. Frosch which means frog 4. runnen which means running and number 5. essen which means eating. At my school when you buy lunch you get real silverware so you get a real knife not a butter knife a sharp knife and a real fork plus a real plate. At the school I'm going to right now we have to change for P.E but at my old school we did not have to. In my class people are from different countries these are some of the countries they are from Germany, USA, Mexico, Spain, South Korea, Japan, China, India, England, France, and Italy. I think thats all for now so like Italians would say "ciao".

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ethan, It must be cool to have real silverware and real plates for lunch. For PE do you have to wear a uniform or just short's. Have you learned how to say Grandma in German yet? Love and miss you bunches Love Grandma xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan

    Have you been able to teach your new friends at school how to do the leg pull dance or the sprinkler or the shopping cart?

    Steve Booth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma,
    Hi grandma thanks for commenting. I do not yet know how to say grandma in German and no I don't need to wear a uniform for P.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve,
    HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.
    No I haven't been able to bust out my moves yet.

    ReplyDelete