Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ketteler Hof

ETHAN:
About three days ago my familly and me went to a fun park. I'm not calling it an amusement park because there's no real rides it's more climbing stuff and stuff you do with your body. It's called Ketteler Hof. It's a huge park with climbing towers, a peting zoo, big tree houses in the woods, and much much much much more. We did not even finish the whole park in one whole day! We probably won't even get through the whole park the next time we go. My favorite thing at Ketteler Hof was this


















it's a air trampoline. There like big bubbles you can jump on. Thats all for me but here's my mom to tell more about Ketteler Hof.

Jennifer:
http://www.kettelerhof.de/flash.html -the site is in German, but under "Spielanlagen" the "Diashow" has some good pictures.

This place really was so fun - probably the coolest kids place we've ever been! Most of it probably wouldn't be allowed in the States because of liability issues, but we escaped without injury :-)


The air trampoline with two other attractions in the background.



Climb up, slide down.



E & G in a massive tree fort.







Climb through the crazy limbs to slide down. Scott, E & G inside.



A huge tilting merry-go-round.

6 comments:

  1. Hi gang,

    That looks fun! Not quite Cedar Point. I would have had a lot of fun walking along the Rhine River. Hope you get to see all the castles.

    So you're eating apple juice and breadsticks...what else? Anything yucky? Tried any good chocolate yet?

    Glad to hear you both like school. What are your favorite things about Germany so far?

    Keep blogging!
    ~ Neale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Griffin that looks like a great place to play. Like a big bounce house outside. Do you have a playground at your new school? Kailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guy's this look's like a reaaly cool place. Look's like a place we will have to check out when I come out to see. Love and miss you all bunches! Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethan, I heard that you made the basketball team!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of you little SHAQ!!!
    Griffin, when I come to visit can I go on the big bouncy? Can big kids play on it? Did you get your mom on any of the slides?
    Have fun!
    Uncle Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kailey! I have a playground at my school. I miss you Kailey, I'm having a lot of fun here. We haven't traveled a lot yet, but we will. We see horses everyday from our backyard. We see airplanes shoot into the sky because the airport is close to our house. I've been getting a little car sick. Bye bye! p.s. you're a silly goose! How's your friends doing? Griffin0

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...what a fun place to visit.
    Glad you all are settling in and having a good time.
    It must be quite a change... :)

    ReplyDelete