Friday, September 25, 2009

1+1+1+ another birhday coming up=4

Hello! It's Ethan. I have not posted for a while but here's a new one from me. I have been to three birthday parties since I have been here and I have another one tomorrow. I have already talked about Luca's birthday party so I'll be talking about the other two birthday parties I've been to so far. One of the birthday parties I've been to is a boy named Akash he had a bowling party at a place called XXL bowling It was super fun! I was in second place the first time we bowled and then I tied for second place again there were about 12 kids in all but they split us in half so I versed about 6 kids. The second party I went to was a sleep over and there was six kids at it if you count me. The boys name who's party I went to for the sleep over was Benjamin. He lived on a farm and his house was as big as a mansion. He had an indoor swimming pool and a huge property. He had a barn and that's were we slept. In the barn there was a huge pile of hay and that's what we slept on, it was so cool but yet itchy. At that party there was a scavenger hunt, we watched a movie (which was called Around the World in Eighty Days ), swam in his swimming pool, and then before we went to bed we had a camp fire and roasted marshmallows! Plus tomorrow I have another birthday party. That's all for now. I can't wait to post next!

4 comments:

  1. How cool that you slept in a barn. I am going to start reading your posts to Jonnie and James. They will enjoy reading about the Colbert boys' German adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are busy with birthday parties. How exciting that you got to sleep in a barn. Hope you are putting all this in your journal. Love and miss you all. Grandma xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been having a great time. Sleeping in a barn for a birthday party sounds pretty cool. Bet your Dad was jealous.

    You sound like your a pretty good bowler, when will you be going on tour??

    I really like reading your posts. Keep them coming. Tell your Mom and Dad we miss them.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethan, it sounds like you are having a great time in Germany. I am very happy that you are doing so well.

    Uncle Bobby,the twins and I sure do miss you and Griffon.


    Tanya

    ReplyDelete