Saturday, September 5, 2009

First birthday party

Hi it's Ethan. Thank you to all the people who are following our blog we already have eleven followers. Guess what I went to my first birthday party last week! I was invited by my new friend Luca. He was born in Germany but his mom is from Italy and his dads from Ireland so he speaks three languages! Italian, English, And German. It was a very fun birthday party. If you include me he had five people at his party. He took us to a close cool park it had:
a basketball hoop, a ping pong table, a huge play set, a big rock climbing wall, a soccer field, a zip line, picnic tables, and a path that went down to a river! It was awesome.


About a week ago me and my family went to an amusement. It was called Movie Park. It was an American themed amusement park with Disney channel and Nickelodeon channel characters. It was awesome. I went on a roller coaster with dad, it was one of those roller coasters when your legs are dangling down and you are sitting in your own seat. The roller coaster was upside down almost the whole time! It was called the WP express. The Movie Park was great.

One more thing before I wrap up this post. I went down to the Rhein River with my class. Because the grade I'm in on a unit of water issues around the world.
Well that's all for now so I'll put up another post later. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ethan, Sound's like you had a good time at the birthday park. The park sound's like a cool place to visit. The other park sound's good but I don't do roller coaster's. I enjoy reading your blog's. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete