Thursday, May 13, 2010

B-day, horray!

Hi everyone, it's me Ethan. Sorry I haven't posted for suuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccchhhh (such) a long time! I haven't really been in the mood lately and I haven't had a lot of time to post, but I'm going to start posting more again. Well first of all this post is about my birthday party. Of course it hasn't happened yet but I would like tell you all of the people that are coming and where they're from. Although some of them I don't know where exactly they come from so I'll try my best. Here's the list:

  • Gonzalo-Spain
  • Luca-Ireland and Germany
  • Gavin-New Jersey, USA
  • Hyung-woo-France and Korea
  • Akash Satpute-India and UK
  • Felix-UK and Germany
  • Benjamin-Germany
  • Nathan-Texas, USA
  • Badar-Kuwait
  • Kelvin-Germany
  • Tate-North Dakota, USA

Those are all of the people that I invited to my party. The only person we know can't come is Luca. My party is on June 6, 2010. I chose to have it in an indoor soccer field. We were having trouble finding a good birthday party place so we chose this place. I'm real excited for my birthday party! I can't wait. Double digits, yeah! (my REAL birthday is on June 3.)

No comments:

Post a Comment