Monday, November 16, 2009

Neanderthal museum and one other thing

Hello it's me Ethan. Now that I have finished blogging about Paris I'm going to get back to talking about other recent things we have done. The first thing I'm going to talk about is this one museum me, mom, and Griffin recently went to. It was a different type of museum because it was a Neanderthal museum. It was a cool type of museum, I liked it. Me my mom and Griffin went to it my, poor dad was at work. It was a type of museum where you get headphones and at each exhibit you plug your headphones into a outlet and it tells you about each exhibit. The museum took you through human development history. I really enjoyed learning about the human development history, it's a fun subject. One thing I thought was cool was that there were full size replicas of cavemen from the beginning of time to right now, the replicas were in a glass case and at the end of them there was a glass case you could step into to represent humans right now. I really really liked the museum.

Recently me, mom, and Griffin went to a place called Lego Discovery Center and yep you guessed it's a place that has to do with Legos, lots of Legos. At the Lego Discovery Center every thing you do has something Lego-y with it. One thing there was at the Lego Discovery Center was this ride where you were supposed to be in a dungeon with the prisoners but everything was made out of Legos. On the ride you got squirted with water multiple times so when I came out of the ride I was wet. Another thing that was at the Lego Discovery Center was a whole Lego city. The Lego city showed Duisburg (Duisburg is the city that the Lego Discovery center is in) and the surrounding area. There were plenty more cool things at the Lego Discovery center but those were my two favorite things at the center. I really enjoyed going to the Lego Discovery Center!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sound's like you had a good time at the museum and Lego Center. Did you take any picture's at either place? Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete